Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudden Crashing
07-14-2012, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2012 09:01 AM by MarkH.)
RE: Sudden Crashing
(07-14-2012 08:54 AM)Harti Wrote:  I left a notice in the TouchArcade review that right now the server is undergoing maintenance which is why the app will crash, and ask for their patience before the flamewar even begins.

Most people don't care I suppose. If they install an App and it crashes constantly it'll get deleted and rated negatively. So I hope OML is fixing this ASAP.

Can anyone try to install an update for any App from the App Store? It doesn't work for me but could be a local problem. If this is general problem then Apple's Serves could be the problem. If not, then I suppose it's OML's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2012, 09:09 AM
(07-14-2012 08:54 AM)Harti Wrote:  It doesn't crash when I load up any other game with GC. Unlikely Apple.

I was more thinking of the In-App Purchase side of the app. There appeared to be an issue with my connectivity to the IAP/AppStore system starting in a similar timeframe to when the app starting crashing and i was thinking that if there insufficient checking of error conditions in Outwitters, that could be behind it.

Further debugging suggests not. Hope they fix it soon!
07-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Servers back up.
07-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Great. Thanks!