Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Friendly Clan Battle - Diamond League vs Wolfpack
03-05-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 05:31 AM by .Memories..)
Friendly Clan Battle - Diamond League vs Wolfpack
Wolfpack and Diamond League have decided to face off in a small battle, just for fun!

Current Score (19/22 games finished):
Diamond League: 12
Wolfpack: 7

The format:

Each team submitted a roster of participants. Then, matches were set through PMs between myself and TheGreatAnt. Games will be played according to this line-up, each game counting as one point.

If there is a tie at the end of all the first round matches, each clan will send out two members of different leagues to battle, one as P1 and the other as P2. This will continue until one clan wins both matches.

The winner of the first set of match-ups or any tie breaking round will be the victor!

P1 gets to choose map. There are no map or race restrictions. A timeout will be considered a forfeit.

Match-ups:

(Two games each match-up, P1 and P2)
Mag!cGuy vs necrocat219
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArO2V6wkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7LTx1wgM
amoffett11 vs alanthefast
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7JjP8QsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArNnjkQgM
HuskyPete vs Doodat
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArN6XmgoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArObItQsM
mr_13en vs TheGreatAnt
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArO3vpwkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnLiQuwkM
.Memories. vs Extreme Ghost
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7Jil5ggM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArLXUjQkM
lawtai vs Ryzuma
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArLOvjAgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArLOv3AoM
TheGreatErenan vs ElPared
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7KLykwgM

(One game each match-up, P1 on left)
P1 ------> P2
Poc 13 vs Phyresis
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArL_Z8QgM
izzilla vs Poc 13
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArLPloQkM
jchris98 vs Setorines
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArLPlrgkM
spacechef vs jchris98
Chemoeum vs Demonwind66 (FrozenNorthernKid)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7NDj_ggM
Phyresis vs Chemoeum
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7Oj4oAoM
Bbobb555 (Flarp55) vs TheUberKid (TheUberKid1)
Dabestbro (Dabestbroagain) vs Bbobb555 (Flarp55)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7PibvgoM

Participants, please post your games in this thread! Good luck and have fun!

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Friendly Clan Battle - Diamond League vs Wolfpack
I'm glad you clarified that this was a "Friendly" clan battle, we wouldn't want to have an unfriendly one afterall!

Kidding aside, this looks like great fun!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
03-05-2014, 05:28 AM
(03-05-2014 05:24 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  I'm glad you clarified that this was a "Friendly" clan battle, we wouldn't want to have an unfriendly one afterall!

Kidding aside, this looks like great fun!

Hah - yeah. I suppose I meant "for fun" versus "this is a super serious competition" when I said friendly. Smile

I'm hopeful that small things like this happen more frequently Smile

03-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Match started! GL WP!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Oh, I didn't put this up there..

There won't be any alternative time restriction, but if the game times out it will be counted as a forfeit (assuming moves were made previously). Assuming that all these players expressed interest in being involved fairly recently, I don't see this being an issue, just thought I'd add it.

03-05-2014, 07:42 AM
GL HF everbody!

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
03-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Fun fun!

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
03-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Umm. My forum ID doesn't have an L...

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
This line up is rigged XD memories has beat me our last 3 matches haha
I shall lose with style the best I can promise Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
03-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Blobb yeah! XD. Btw HuskyPete GCID: Husky Pete

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38