Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mindful Massacre Tournament - All Complete - Congrats to GendryStorm!
02-21-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 01:19 PM by AttackBomb.)
RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started
(02-21-2014 12:45 PM)GendryStorm Wrote:  
(02-20-2014 03:17 PM).Memories. Wrote:  
(02-20-2014 03:06 PM)GendryStorm Wrote:  Hullo, The GreatErenan and Juslas, please send me an invite on Sweet Tooth and War Garden. On the tournament schedule I am designated as p1, but our TD, Chemoeum, allowed me to play as p2 because i don't have 2nd gen maps. Many thanks! Big Grin

Try sending them a PM if they don't see this Smile

I figured a shoutout here would be noticed more than a pm coz i seldom check pms myself. Fluffy League it looks like everyone's taking a leisurely pace in this tourney so there's no hurry to start all games. Big Grin

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjJ6QtgsM

gg Bubba, the runner exchanges and the bonus hex steals were exhausting in long nine, i thought we wouldnt even be able to spawn a scrambler. Angry They only made an appearance in the late mid/endgame.

Lol at Chemoeum's current artwork, you should post all of them in the fan arts thread. Wink

You hid your second scrambler, just when I was about to spawn a scrambler.

(02-21-2014 01:18 PM)lawtai Wrote:  Or you can join our clan, and see his whole archive!

Tempting...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - AttackBomb - 02-21-2014 01:18 PM