Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mindful Massacre Tournament - All Complete - Congrats to GendryStorm!
02-14-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Signups open!
I'll include 1-3 more people before we get the tourney started. And just so you know, I may forget to add stuff you didn't already know, so take note of that first post, I added some new info about those non-runner-Scrambler units. And tune in to some of that Scrambler's quotes! It's pretty fun and unique.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 02:28 PM
I will join!
02-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Signups will end at 12:00 UTC/GMT time zone.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
02-14-2014, 03:34 PM
I want to join but I don't have 2nd Gen maps.
02-14-2014, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 03:40 PM by Chemoeum.)
OK, so if you don't, I can make arrangements about that... Easier to add if we have an odd number of entries. I really want to use Sweet Tooth in the tourney, so if you're in, this will be the last entry, and I will close signups.

Y'know wat? Scratch that. On a 2nd gen map, I'll arrange you to be second player so the opponent can start your match. After you enter, there is one more spot, if anyone enters in the next six and a half hours.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
02-14-2014, 03:47 PM
(02-14-2014 03:35 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  OK, so if you don't, I can make arrangements about that... Easier to add if we have an odd number of entries. I really want to use Sweet Tooth in the tourney, so if you're in, this will be the last entry, and I will close signups.

Y'know wat? Scratch that. On a 2nd gen map, I'll arrange you to be second player so the opponent can start your match. After you enter, there is one more spot, if anyone enters in the next six and a half hours.

Thanks
02-14-2014, 06:56 PM
I sign in. Game Center name: Juslas.
I cannot make out if tournament was filled up or not. I am ok to be left out.
Also I assume that winning is by capturing both spawn points, not hitting the base to zero?
02-14-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 11:03 PM by Chemoeum.)
You took the last spot, so we now have ten members before 12:00 UTC time zone. And yes, spawn-hog win.

The tournament has started. I want to see crushed spiders and splattered brains, people!

Sorry, I've grown a bit bloodthirsty.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
02-14-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Round 1
Do we start nine simultaneous matches or just the round 1 matches?
Or something like "start all matches from round 1-3 immediately". That would be easier for players with shortage of slots - and still accelerate the tournament speed plenty.
02-14-2014, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 12:36 AM by Chemoeum.)
RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Round 1
We could always quicken it up, so yeah, you could start on as much as you can. I personally have never started on nine matches at the same time. I usually do eight.

One thing, the first person on the match for the bracket is first player. I hope that if you started all of your matches simultaneously, you wouldn't forget that you might also be second player on a few of them.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!