Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearthstone
04-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Hearthstone
(04-29-2014 01:39 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I think it's the least viable class in arena, because you can't use the hero power even when you have two mana left: if you had a good choice for the cards, you normally have cards to draw already, and killing yourself's hp can't work in arena. It's ok in ranked cuz you are either aggro, or handlock, so the loss of health either doesn't matter, or is even good (molten giant).

I hate crafting common too, how much dust do you have?

I think you can use life in Arena Smile and if you can get a couple of soulfires, you can really build some tempo early game. With my last warlock draft I would just destroy people with all my cards, think it only got 7 wins, =] but so much fun!

I've got a ton of dust, not really any plans for it, don't play much constructed right now. Missing a lot of useful commons I keep hoping to open but never do, lol.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Ironically, hunter and warlock are two of the least viable arena classes, but are two of the most viable constructed classes.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-30-2014, 03:13 AM
(04-30-2014 12:55 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  Ironically, hunter and warlock are two of the least viable arena classes, but are two of the most viable constructed classes.

I disagree I always do great/decent with hunter regardless of arena or ranked

I like warlocks legendary cards I think it doesn't matter if you knock ur hp down a tad early game and gain card count if your going to swap ur hero with that legendary card that has 15 hp and can summon a 6/6 for 2 mana anyways

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
04-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Hunter is a little bit of a weird one in arena. In constructed it relies VERY heavily on unleash the hounds and other cards that combo with it (starving buzzard, timber wolf, scavenging hyena, etc.) In arena it is impossible to guarantee that you will have any copies of that card for the deck to run smoothly. Talk to anyone who plays at the higher ranks of constructed(5-legend) and I am willing to bet they will agree that UTH is extremely critical to a hunter deck. The classes cards just don't lend themselves well to being used separately, then compared to a mage for instance.

On the subject of Jaraxxus, sure it is a strong card, but you have to be really careful when you play it. Very few good plays can be made with the one mana you have left(assuming you play jarraxxus on t10+) to solidify board position. You are forced to only play the card when you have a solid board position and your opponent can't easily kill you. I am not denying that it is a strong card, I actually think it is a very strong card, you just need to be careful when you play it.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-30-2014, 09:21 AM
Meh you can always build a rush deck and even with out UTH you still can pull 5 or more wins wich is basically all you need to cover the cost of the arena
Any who lets battle!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-01-2014, 01:41 AM
I don't think I have ever seen a decent hunter deck without UTH indeed.

Phyresis, what's your ID?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
05-07-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 06:20 PM by onealexleft.)
Add me, would love to play a few games with fellow forumnites when I've got a spare moment: Winks #1437

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
05-07-2014, 09:41 PM
(05-01-2014 01:41 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I don't think I have ever seen a decent hunter deck without UTH indeed.

I played an arena deck with 4 UTH, it was pretty funny.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-08-2014, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 12:48 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
(05-07-2014 09:41 PM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 01:41 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I don't think I have ever seen a decent hunter deck without UTH indeed.

I played an arena deck with 4 UTH, it was pretty funny.

I think the arena is realy fun like that since you get to break the card limit

I had a paladin deck with 2 equality 4 consecration

I made it to 8 wins only class who beat me was mages XD all 3 of my losses were to mages Haha

(05-07-2014 06:19 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Add me, would love to play a few games with fellow forumnites when I've got a spare moment: Winks #1437

I sent you an invited Smile

In a perfect draft for arena I would want 15-20 lepper Gnomes XD a few clear spells and a few finishers have them kill them selfs figure by turn 5/6 thay would kill the self XD

05-08-2014, 06:33 AM
(05-08-2014 12:36 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 06:19 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Add me, would love to play a few games with fellow forumnites when I've got a spare moment: Winks #1437

I sent you an invited Smile

hmm. never got it.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan