Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearthstone
04-25-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Hearthstone
Still playing! Started using all the classes in arena, way more fun to mix it up. Excited about the new single player content coming out soon. Still don't have enough cards to build more than 1 or 2 'cheap' constructed decks, lol.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 11:17 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Still playing! I'm around rank 8 on EU account, and surprisingly rank 12 on the US account where I miss almost all cards Big Grin I'm doing a lot of arenas, did a 11-3 yesterday as a chaman ^^

I'll add you extreme, on which server are you?

You're right aaron, it's fun to mix things up, but I can never go above 4 wins with priest and warlock, so I stopped playing them!

Here is the deck I'm using now, not my own idea (modified stuff though) but it's such a nice deck. You have so many ways to be card efficient, even though it's an aggro deck. ^^

Click!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-25-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm on the Asia/USA server

I'm really liking it and I'm finding no issue of running into a pay wall to win
I love that even with out buying packs you can still win with just basic cards and a solid strategy

I love all the heroes fave 3 being #1 Mage ~my magic will crush you~ nothing funnier than knowing ur opponent spent $50/1600 dust for a legendary card who now is A 1-1 sheep haha

Then #2 warrior I have a rush deck that throws ppl off those swords/axs are handy Tongue

#3 last but not least Hunter the right combo of cards early game= bye bye opponents chances of winning XD ~release the hounds~

I think rogue is my least fave to play outside the arena since all the cards I want to use of hers are locked/I don't have XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
04-26-2014, 12:02 AM
I managed to go 12-2 with a priest deck in arena once. I didn't get a picture of it though. It mostly relied on cards like power word: shield(which it had 3 of) and keeping my minions alive.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-26-2014, 12:31 AM
I was able to get to 5 wins and earn that best if done so far haha
I had like 4-5 unleash the hound cards and a few hyena hyena cards basicly knocked my opponents health down to 15 or lower early game then by time thay build up a defense I'd just take them out with hero power

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
04-28-2014, 11:07 PM
I think warlock is the most fun for me in arena right now, so much draw!

That mage deck looks fun Magic, I need to open some loot horders already... hate crafting commons.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
04-29-2014, 01:39 AM
I think it's the least viable class in arena, because you can't use the hero power even when you have two mana left: if you had a good choice for the cards, you normally have cards to draw already, and killing yourself's hp can't work in arena. It's ok in ranked cuz you are either aggro, or handlock, so the loss of health either doesn't matter, or is even good (molten giant).

I hate crafting common too, how much dust do you have?

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-29-2014, 01:48 AM
(04-29-2014 01:39 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I think it's the least viable class in arena, because you can't use the hero power even when you have two mana left: if you had a good choice for the cards, you normally have cards to draw already, and killing yourself's hp can't work in arena. It's ok in ranked cuz you are either aggro, or handlock, so the loss of health either doesn't matter, or is even good (molten giant).

I hate crafting common too, how much dust do you have?

That's what my friend said about warlock when I went 4-3 with it. I think I've had 5 arena runs with my best being 5-3 with priest.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
04-29-2014, 02:19 AM
What's your battle id?

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)