RE: Continue the story!
Genocide all purple blanket wetters.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 04:21 PM
He took the wet purple blanket left behind by the purple blanket wetters, running full speed down the hill, jumping off a small cliff, landing on the snowpack and glissading all the way to the bottom of the mountain, screaming "I love quantum physics, especially gluons!" all the way down.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-04-2013, 12:31 AM
After the piece of spinach gathered all the purple blanket wetters, he left them out in the sun to dry all of them up. Then he realized that it was cloudy so theres no sun to dry them up. So he took a spotlight fron the theater and shined it on them hoping it would be strong enough to make the purple blanket wetters dry.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-26-2013, 06:48 PM
After they dried up, he gathered them into his official pink Justin Bieber fanny pack. He turned to trot down the hill when a unicorn/rhinoceros hybrid nearly bowled him over. Recovering, he noticed his fanny pack was gone. "Damned horny animals, I always knew you were thieves," he shouted as he began to chase after the fanny pack stealing quadraped.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Then, it rained and the purple blanket wetters got rehydrated and conscious and they ran away. So the unicorn/rhinoceros hybrids decided to play in the mud and they all got stuck.

02-27-2013, 06:59 AM
So another purple blanket wetter appeared, and it said, 'JELLYFIDGKIN!' and the rhino/unicorn hybrids jumped and consequently un-stuck themselves.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
03-01-2013, 10:43 AM
The rhinicorns charged. But in the wrong direction. They stampeded directly toward the piece of spinach. But one slipped and a stampede of muddy rhinicorns tumbled towards him. To escape, he flew back to the moon. He went back to Dr. Fungi to ask him which long word the purple blanket wetters were most sensitive too. But then he saw his missing iPhone charger on Dr. Fungi's table. It turns out that Dr. Fungi stole it to tie the pen to the table so no one could steal it. The spinach got furious at him and yelled…

03-01-2013, 03:51 PM
"SUPERCALIFRAGALISTICEXPALIDOCUS!"

Then Dr. fungi screamed in horror because....
03-02-2013, 01:28 PM
The spinach untied his iPhone charger from the pen and table and a purple blanket wetter stole the pen. Dr. Fungi got mad at the piece of spinach because he unchained the pen from the table. The spinach told him to get a real chain but Dr. Fungi said he did but someone stole it. The spinach was annoyed by him and he wanted to leave and charge is iPhone so he can play Outwitters again so he untied the other end of his iPhone charger from the table and a group of purple blanket wetters came in and stole the table.

03-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Mad at the purple blanket wetters, he decided to challenge them to THE MOST CHALLENGING OUTWITTERS TOURNEY EVER!!

They said no.