(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2014, 04:29 AM
RE: Glitch problems
Veggies always win on every map.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2014, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 05:22 AM by jchris98.)
(01-23-2014 04:29 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Veggies always win on every map.

Yep, they're so OP that everyone has an unspoken rule not to play them.

[Image: sig.png]
01-23-2014, 06:21 AM
I meant that in a different sense. I meant that in every match of Outwitters that is ever played, the winning team is Veggienauts. This includes matches that occurred before the Veggienauts were introduced.

01-23-2014, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 06:50 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(01-23-2014 06:21 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I meant that in a different sense. I meant that in every match of Outwitters that is ever played, the winning team is Veggienauts. This includes matches that occurred before the Veggienauts were introduced.

That is of course because Veggienauts are veggies who are "nauts" (travelers) that travel through space and time.

Notice how their thorns warp through space (even gaps in space time, where nothing exists) when they grow?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
01-23-2014, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 07:07 AM by Chemoeum.)
(01-23-2014 06:47 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(01-23-2014 06:21 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I meant that in a different sense. I meant that in every match of Outwitters that is ever played, the winning team is Veggienauts. This includes matches that occurred before the Veggienauts were introduced.

That is of course because Veggienauts are veggies who are "nauts" (travelers) that travel through space and time.

Notice how their thorns warp through space (even gaps in space time, where nothing exists) when they grow?

Yeah, those thorn patches can grow on metal, sand, and candy terrain. They also grant vision across the map. Crazy, right?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Anyway, I don't have any strong suggestions for playing Glitch with Adorables. I have, on one occasion I can think of, won with the use of a mobi, but it was a long time ago. I was in Gifted and my opponent was in Clever, so I wouldn't exactly recommend using it as a means of learning how to win on Glitch using mobi. Anyway, it's here:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpJG2Agw

I'd go with the others' suggestions in this thread.

01-24-2014, 06:21 AM
all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Glitch against Feedback is an uphill battle if you're not also Feedback. It's doable if you can make your opponent make mistakes though. I'd try for mind games for that reason. Adorables are good at those

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
01-24-2014, 06:23 AM
(01-24-2014 06:21 AM)ElPared Wrote:  all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Glitch against Feedback is an uphill battle if you're not also Feedback. It's doable if you can make your opponent make mistakes though. I'd try for mind games for that reason. Adorables are good at those

Scallywags are pretty good at Glitch against Feedback too on Glitch.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
01-24-2014, 09:14 AM
(01-24-2014 06:23 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(01-24-2014 06:21 AM)ElPared Wrote:  all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Scallywags are pretty good at Glitch against Feedback too on Glitch.

only if they can get into a good position before the Feedback player does, and even then it's risky for them because a Bombshell in a good position is still very vulnerable to opposing sniper fire

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome