Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does push notification exist
01-19-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: Does push notification exist
(01-18-2014 07:40 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  did you disable pushes at first when it asked to enable them on launch? I'm looking into reports of people who no longer get pushes despite having them on and that seems to be a common thread.

Yes I did - now I wish I hadn't Sad. I even uninstalled/reinstalled app hoping it would fix it but no dice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2014, 05:18 AM
Mine works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It might have something to do with me switching GCID all the time

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-19-2014, 05:36 AM
There was a time where I got notifications even though there was no turn to be done, or sometimes notifications didn't work, but now it works perfectly. I have a low game count and am only on one account, maybe it helps Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
01-21-2014, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 09:09 AM by Raspe316.)
I do not receive them on my iphone (5) or ipad (air) despite turning them on and off under settings (both run ios7). I did disable them initially. Sad
01-27-2014, 04:06 PM
Same trouble. I disabled notifications at first launch, afair, and nothing helps me to receive them now. Very inconvenient Sad
01-27-2014, 09:13 PM
Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten about this issue. It's still in my queue to fix. Should be rolling out the 2v2 fix sometime this week and I'll try to look into this after that update goes live.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
01-28-2014, 12:52 AM
(01-27-2014 09:13 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten about this issue. It's still in my queue to fix. Should be rolling out the 2v2 fix sometime this week and I'll try to look into this after that update goes live.

You da bestest

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-28-2014, 12:04 PM
(01-27-2014 09:13 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten about this issue. It's still in my queue to fix. Should be rolling out the 2v2 fix sometime this week and I'll try to look into this after that update goes live.

Thank you!! I would also like to apologize to everyone for my horrible grammar - the title of the post should be "Do push notifications exist?" - every time I read it now I cringe...
01-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Really? To me it sounds right both ways

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-29-2014, 04:11 AM
(01-28-2014 12:04 PM)simply3good Wrote:  

Thank you!! I would also like to apologize to everyone for my horrible grammar - the title of the post should be "Do push notifications exist?" - every time I read it now I cringe...

You can edit the title. Just edit the first post and the title field will be editable.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]