Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPS (Scrambler Panic Syndrome): Are you a sufferer?
07-13-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: SPS (Scrambler Panic Syndrome): Are you a sufferer?

(07-13-2012 12:29 AM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
  1. Know where it is.

2. OK, this is always a good idea, right? Maintain effective surveillance.

3. Retreat any units in its range.

4. This is the "panic" part.

All my units are equally susceptible to the Scrambler power. The other teams' super units still apply damage (the Mobi, indirectly) which is effective in proportion to the targets health. My stronger units can face a Mobi or Bombshell better than my others. Against the Scrambler, however, all units must retreat- the risk is too great if any of them gets taken, and their health doesn't help at all. The Scrambler creates a no-go zone with a 3 hex radius.

5. Prepare an ambush. Your best bet are two Runners or an already deployed Bombshell.

6. You mean 3 (buffed) or 4 (unbuffed) Runners, right? Since no one would deploy an un-buffed Scrambler, and step one after turning your Runner is to kill one of the remaining runners. Perhaps I do not understand your "ambush" concept fully.

A Bombshell? Doesn't my opponent already know where that is? See step 1.

I may I need to buy the Feedback just to see if the Scrambler is as devastating as I think it is. Let my opponents panic. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPS (Scrambler Panic Syndrome): Are you a sufferer? - timcoffman - 07-13-2012 12:43 AM