07-21-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Outwitters World Cup 2014 Standings [LIVE]
DK is out!!

Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2014, 09:08 AM
Well - the first Semi final is now underway - poweewee vs Alvendor! the clash of the titans.

His_Daddy and L3R4T how are your games going ? - are any complete as yet ? I know Pharmafan is waiting patiently on the other side of the ladder sharpening his fork!

Also it has been a long time since the final of the Plate competition started - any chance of an update from chezedude or Thcdoremi ?

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
07-23-2014, 11:06 AM
L3R4T is travelling recently and I'm moving to a new apartment, so we both play slowly recently. Sorry Pharmafan for waiting. Will try catch up.

Fluffy League
08-08-2014, 03:19 AM
Just lost two games to Ler4t, so i guess Pharmanfan can start next round with him. GL guys!

Fluffy League
08-08-2014, 05:18 AM
Looks like the Final 4 has finally been decided!

Good luck poweewee, Alvendor, Pharmafan, and LER4T!

Imagine that, all 3 players who have held the #1 spot on the official rankings have all made it...
08-08-2014, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 05:38 AM by Pharmafan.)
Wow! Just watched the replays! These were fantastic games! Congrats LER4T and farewell my mate…. Super-Titan

Are you ready to start our games yet, LER4T? Or do you wish for a short break after these intense battles? Just let me know when you are ready, OK? I guess I`m the one who has the choice for game 3 or is there another decision cause I won my last two games due to some kind of forfeit? LER4T ended 2-1, isn't it?

(08-08-2014 05:18 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  Looks like the Final 4 has finally been decided!

Imagine that, all 3 players who have held the #1 spot on the official rankings have all made it...

Feeling small now… Angel
08-08-2014, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 10:17 PM by Torbreck.)
Congrats L3R4T....

so down to the final 4.....

France vs Germany
and
Philippines vs Sweden

It has been a long road from where we started in January. Not only a tournament about skill but also about keeping focus. As I well know - drop your guard for a moment and that is enough to send you to the sidelines! Major respect for the 4 combatants still standing.

Only 2 wins now stand between these competitors and a spot in the grand final...... good luck to all...

Torbreck.

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
08-11-2014, 06:00 AM
(08-08-2014 05:37 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  Wow! Just watched the replays! These were fantastic games! Congrats LER4T and farewell my mate…. Super-Titan

Are you ready to start our games yet, LER4T? Or do you wish for a short break after these intense battles? Just let me know when you are ready, OK? I guess I`m the one who has the choice for game 3 or is there another decision cause I won my last two games due to some kind of forfeit? LER4T ended 2-1, isn't it?

(08-08-2014 05:18 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  Looks like the Final 4 has finally been decided!

Feeling small now… Angel

Hi,

My last game is not finished and is very intense, I think it will finish soon.

I'm sadly back to work, so I will be able to play a bit faster Confused
08-11-2014, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the update, LER4T! So we will have to wait for the outcome of your third game anyways cause it will have impact on choice of P1/P2 on WG and thus may influence race choices.

GL for the third one to both of you!