Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Outwitters World Cup 2014 Standings [LIVE]
01-29-2014, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 08:28 AM by Torbreck.)
Potential Inactive Players
Firstly congratulations to all players on the first 2 weeks of the competition. We've seen some great matches including a few upsets. I can see as the results are coming in that there are going to be some very close finishes in some of the groups.

A reminder to all players that all games must be started by next Sunday (9th).

Potential Inactive Players

To ensure we keep things moving along I would like to identify now any potential inactive players and consider whether we replace them with a standby player now rather than waiting until the 9th.

Note that players that have completed at least 1 game (and by that I mean actually play a game - timing out after the first couple of moves does not count) will not be replaced and all games will count as wins for all other players in the group.

So if you have recently (meaning this week) sent an invite to player and they didn't accept the invite AND they have not sent you an invite either then please send me a PM with their details. (Please don't post here). If we see a pattern we will post a notice asking that player to respond - if they don't then we will replace them.

Likewise if you haven't accepted an invite yet but are still intending to play then also send me a PM to let me know.

At this stage I believe the following players may be inactive and are requested to reply within 48 hours or be replaced.

Chas3r926
hobbes rule
Vuvuzaela

You have 48 hours to respond if this is not the case otherwise you will be replaced in the tourney.

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Potential Inactive Players - Torbreck - 01-29-2014 08:12 AM
Replacement Players Announcened - Torbreck - 02-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Group Match Deadline - Sunday - Torbreck - 02-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Place Competition Started - Torbreck - 03-21-2014, 11:49 AM