Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Outwitters website
07-12-2012, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 04:11 AM by GinoGinuzzi.)
Big Grin Outwitters website
It would be really nice to have an official website for this game, with statistics for every single player, leaderboards etc...Something like LoL King for League of Legends community. I really think this game deserves its own website Big Grin, please consider my idea for the future Smile

What if this forum has a mobile version?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Outwitters website
That would - honestly, I'd enjoy that. Inviting your friends to come and have a look at your prowess at the game.
07-13-2012, 03:50 AM
+1 totally agree, i would love that!
07-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Add me in, the main thing I want outta this is Being able to watch all games ever played ON A COMPUTER! I hate having to switch to an iDevice every time I watch a replay. A Win/Loss ratio for league and friendly would also be pretty cool.
07-13-2012, 03:57 AM
These are all great ideas, however I would be much more interested in the developers (2 man team from what I have heard) worked on more teams, maps, and bug fixes!
07-13-2012, 03:59 AM
Yea, I want that stuff first too but I'm saying eventually have a site for it some time down the road.
07-13-2012, 04:08 AM
(07-13-2012 03:55 AM)advakharia95 Wrote:  Add me in, the main thing I want outta this is Being able to watch all games ever played ON A COMPUTER! I hate having to switch to an iDevice every time I watch a replay. A Win/Loss ratio for league and friendly would also be pretty cool.

Yes those kind of statistics would be really cool! and i dont really know how they could make replays playable on PC :/ .. What if they are savable as videos in the camera roll? i think it's way easier
07-13-2012, 04:59 AM
(07-13-2012 03:57 AM)Chris19h Wrote:  These are all great ideas, however I would be much more interested in the developers (2 man team from what I have heard) worked on more teams, maps, and bug fixes!

Agreed!