Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please add this feature
01-04-2014, 04:12 AM
Please add this feature
Please add the feature that allows us to chose 1 or 2 maps that we hate and don't ever have to play on.
I personally hate long nine I think it's boring and I almost want to quit everytime I get loaded into it.
So I think something like how Starcraft does that allows you to remove a few maps from the list if you don't like them. I love all of the others I just really can't stand that one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 04:20 AM
RE: Please add this feature
How would you get better at them? I used to really hate Glitch, and now I am AWESOME at Glitch.

About this feature, I guess at least not on league matches, where you're supposed to take account of maps you hate to determine exactly how good you are. But maybe it can apply to random friendlies. That would actually be nice, considering my want for customizing the type of friendly you want to play and such.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-04-2014, 10:43 AM
This has also been discussed various times. Mixed reactions: could create problems in league play as skill is not based on just how good your use of units is, but also knowledge of maps.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-04-2014, 05:17 PM
(01-04-2014 10:43 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  This has also been discussed various times. Mixed reactions: could create problems in league play as skill is not based on just how good your use of units is, but also knowledge of maps.

Personally I have no issue with the feature. It just was beyond what we could do at the time. Baby steps Smile.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
01-10-2014, 11:48 AM
This would also mean there would need to be more maps so that there could still be variety in gameplay if 1-2 maps could be taken out for some players.

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-13-2014, 06:47 PM
(01-10-2014 11:48 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  This would also mean there would need to be more maps so that there could still be variety in gameplay if 1-2 maps could be taken out for some players.

Right. Our maps system ended up being far more rigid than I would've liked.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan