3 Days - A little bit of A and B 46.67% 91 46.67%
Total 195 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reducing Time Limit for Turns
01-05-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Reducing Time Limit for Turns
Plus if it's three days, they don't have to play over the weekend if they can't.

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 01:39 AM by patrickpeng168.)
I actually think the limit should be a week because some people like me are kind of forgetful and forget that we have to make our moves

I think there should also be games over the server wih both players live and making their moves one after the other, and a choice to put the game on hold until another time both players are active.
01-05-2014, 01:40 AM
(01-05-2014 01:35 AM)patrickpeng168 Wrote:  I actually think the limit should be a week because some people like me are kind of forgetful and forget that we have to make our moves

That means that a good 50 move game could take a year to finish. That's ridiculous.

01-05-2014, 02:25 AM
I thought time limit was a week. And I vote 2 days in hope 3 days real limit
01-05-2014, 02:39 AM
(01-05-2014 02:25 AM)Int003 Wrote:  I thought time limit was a week. And I vote 2 days in hope 3 days real limit

You do realize one of the poll options was 3 days??
2 day limit means 2 days.
3 day limit means 3 days.
01-05-2014, 03:29 AM
3 days sounds fair to me. I suggest adding the option to suspend a game for a set period of time (for example 2 weeks while I'm away on vacation in a no wifi zone) and that the queue be "liberated" of that game for that time period. I do my best to play fast but we are at the mercy of the other player's speed of play and some games are real battles that last many many rounds.
01-05-2014, 03:59 AM
There is no opinion more valuable than any other, so we just have to respect the vote, which is now saying 3 days is leading by a large amount. It's even about to reach the absolute majority, so I guess it's pretty clear Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

01-05-2014, 04:52 AM
I would prefer the change be to 3 days myself, 2 days is too short in certain situations like holidays, or even if you are simply traveling a lot. No matter what though, I definitely think it needs to be reduced.

Thank you for listening to the players and trying to make a change that we would like, even if we all can't agree on the perfect time frame. I really appreciate that.
01-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Update and allow users the option of rematches. Holla we want rematch we want rematch. Also.. I understand the developers have given up on outwitters... Seems to be gaining more and more players... Maybe a little update with a new team would be nice. Wouldn't take much since new teams were in development before abandoning such a great game. Hook it up one man left. I mean it's not like It stays "every team pack we ever release" I'm the über pack I bought... Just saying
01-05-2014, 08:34 AM
There is the ability for rematch, it's called friendlies.