Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free member formats
12-31-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Free member formats
Having 35 was helpful for practice . But now I use only 2-4 slots. Depends on how often opponents makes their turn. And - scally is the best, no matter i have never tried another race)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 05:28 AM
I agree the pay format for this game is not the greatest. But the logic is probably that if you like the game enough to play it for an extended time you are expected to pay.

And what Thrutchy said, playing less games will increase your hidden skill ranking quicker. Ive reached top 7 by only playing 1-2 games at a time with feedback..

Soldier spam FTW
12-31-2013, 05:30 AM
(12-31-2013 05:03 AM)Int003 Wrote:  Having 35 was helpful for practice . But now I use only 2-4 slots. Depends on how often opponents makes their turn. And - scally is the best, no matter i have never tried another race)

You really should, adorable and feedback are way more versatile and can be more fun to play Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
12-31-2013, 05:33 AM
I think natichux, previously ranked no.1 in 2v2 didn't buy anything

Soldier spam FTW
01-03-2014, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 12:07 AM by Modvenger.)
Apologies guys, but I'm only baising my analysis on the what I assumed to be the only 1v1 games I can play. First place has 400+ points, and despite I'm new with only 70% win ratio with 20 game slots it will be impossible to get #1 without even winning every game.
As a semi competitive gamer, it spoils the desire to play when yes, paying means more winning.

Anyhow, I don't understand divisions and have yet to enter a tournament so this post is premature. I know this comes off complaining but my goal was to share how a new player feels.

Btw, if there are divisions by rating, why not make divisions that limit # games? Some could be 35/20/10/5 etc
01-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Divisions and points reward you to play as much as possible.
Hidden ranking, top 200 list, is another matter.
01-04-2014, 03:38 AM
Yeah, the division list isn't really what you want to pay attention to. Prior to getting into the Top 200 list, just focus on winning games as much as possible and keep an eye on the league tiers of your opponents. Once you start playing opponents in a higher tier (e.g. Clever League if you are Fluffy League, Gifted League if you are Clever League, etc.), then you're close to promotion. Promotion is what you really should be shooting for.

Once you have been in Master League for a while, then keep an eye on the Top 200 list for opponents that you are matched with. Once you start seeing them, you're in great shape. Keep winning, and one day your name will appear on that list.

And then the top of that list is what you are shooting for. Smile

P.S. I have the 35 game limit, but I typically play 0-1 league games and 0-2 friendlies at a time. This is because it is hard to keep up with a lot of games and give them all the attention they deserve. Playing more games at once can actually hurt your performance because you'll be playing faster just to try to get your turns sent on all of them.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user