12-28-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: My Guide
Thanks torbreck - appreciate it Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 06:56 PM
(12-28-2013 02:07 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(12-27-2013 11:51 PM)blckace Wrote:  When you think of everything in wits value it improves your game

everytime you attack the base without finishing it costs you at least 2 wits that you don't use to attack the opponent units so it's as if they have 2 more wits than you.

Exactly, also, you literraly suicide an unit, so you give your opponent an unit lead when doing this.

This is true, though it might be a good move if you have a mobi and sniper ready.
Guide is not about 2v2, but the team with FTA can hit the base with a rush and it just makes wit balance even. Defending base at 3 requires more units, so attacking unit (soldier) lost does not sift the balance the way it does on 1v1.
12-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah you're right, suiciding a soldier to get your opponent's base health down to 3 can be great when you are adorable Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
12-29-2013, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 01:39 AM by Chemoeum.)
"You hit my base with a giant fork!"

"That narwhal's spewing out pink elephants that are shooting my base with nasal residue!"

Still adorable.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
12-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Not to be disagreeable, but isn't their +2 cancelled out by having to move and attack your unit? Because if they don't you can just hit them again next turn.

cryingGifted Leagueowl
wailing beekMaster Leaguew/Husky Pete
12-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Nope, what makes you assume your opponent won't be able to kill your unit easily?
If they are decent your are down one unit and 2 wits
12-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Having to move and attack only accounts for one wit, because of the +1 wit on kill. But maybe they were going to move a unit there anyways. Or they have a unit right next to the unit that attacked the base. Or they have a sniper.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

12-29-2013, 10:45 PM
(12-29-2013 10:09 PM)TheGense Wrote:  Not to be disagreeable, but isn't their +2 cancelled out by having to move and attack your unit? Because if they don't you can just hit them again next turn.

There are several cases, but almost everytime the one attacking the base loses the trade. ^^ Because, to reach the base, you surely needed to move your units another time before, so that kinda makes 3 wits wasted, and one shouldn't forget the unit value. + The fact that you lose an unit whereas your opponent doesn't! Moreover, often you will have an enemy unit directly next to the base and your unit who hit it, or it will be very near of the spawn.

Let's say you hit the base on TG with a runner, at the weak side (the one where almost every mobi rush goes). You spent 4 wits in total to hit the base down to 4hp. Your opponent will spend 3 wits to kill your runner with a reliable soldier. But, it won't annoy him, because he would, anyway, have to spawn something from this spawn space. See what I mean? ^.^ It's the same on almost all maps.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

12-30-2013, 06:47 AM
Oh......

cryingGifted Leagueowl
wailing beekMaster Leaguew/Husky Pete
12-30-2013, 09:15 AM
I guess there won't be a perfect guide, due to the many comments about disagreements, but it is still awesome.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!