Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
12-30-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: My Guide
This is a very valuable guide, blckace! You show a lot of common mistakes which you can avoid using this guide.

I`ve also read all the comments…..yeah….of course there are many assumptions!! This is a basic guide which also helps players who thought they are still advanced. Outwitters is a complex game. How poor it would have been when you can write down all the secrets on one page? Wink

I loved to read it! Thanks for sharing this, blckace! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Reaper I think goes to whoever gets a special out first. If that doesn't matter then I think Adorables are the best, maybe Scallywags too because it's easy to defend a turtle.

on Sweetie Plains I debate that Adorables are the best there. Veggies are really strong on it too, same with any other 2 spawn map other than Foundry. I think Veggies are probably strongest (not the best, but at their strongest) on Thorn Gulley, which is a shame because Mobi is still better there in most cases.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
12-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Reaper as p1 Adorables is very strong against other races. I've only found two real defenses to a good fast rush, and one of them seems to give me enough advantage to be more than adequate. The best defense still leaves a good game for both teams but the mobility of the mobi really helps. I think hands down Adorables own reaper. Now AvA on reaper can lead to some interesting stuff. More defensive tries are available for p2 Adorables.

IGN: ArmyOfDerek (formerly Jenmin0)
Super-Titan 1vs1
Super-Titan 2vs2 with ASingleKindle
I have many posted games on OSN for everyone to check out.
12-31-2013, 06:08 AM
(12-30-2013 09:32 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  This is a very valuable guide, blckace! You show a lot of common mistakes which you can avoid using this guide.

I`ve also read all the comments…..yeah….of course there are many assumptions!! This is a basic guide which also helps players who thought they are still advanced. Outwitters is a complex game. How poor it would have been when you can write down all the secrets on one page? Wink

I loved to read it! Thanks for sharing this, blckace! Smile

Thanks Pharma!
01-01-2014, 04:21 AM
I'm not sure why you put a question mark next to veggies as best team on reaper. Reaper is an unbelievably easy map to harass the wit space on. Almost always leading to you choking your opponent out.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
01-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Can you post those games on osn?