Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Game vs iPro Meeting : iPro discussion
10-28-2013, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 06:18 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
RE: Good game meeting, turn 8, started 11pm oct 24
The Point is if there hasn't a sniper, we will be in trouble. Also, I still don't have any idea on the last 4 wits we left, shall we use it or bank it. It's because they will probably use their soldier to step on our bonus.

If we are not sure, shall we move back our soldier & heavy, spawn a soldier instead.

Your choice!

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 12:34 PM by Thrutchy.)
Yep. I know. Let's try to figure out what else would make sense for them to spawn with the position they have now. Lets see:

* runner. They might have spawned one on turn 5 to kill our runner on turn 7. The main problem with this is they would have 4 more wits (13) next turn which would give them enough to spawn and use a scrambler effectively.

* soldier. If the soldier they moved is from the last turn, it might be possible one is on the spawn. This doesnt seem very likely given what we have seen. They would have 12 wits with the soldier staring on the spawn.

* sniper. This would cost them 6 wits to get the sniper healed and moved to h6. This gives them an attack position toward our middle.

* scrambler. They would use all 9 wits to spawn move heal it, so they'd have 6 left for next turn. The likely position is h7 which they cant attack with (but definitely defend an attack). Another option might unboosted on h6 which would give them an attack position (and good for us if we attack).

It sure looks like they are posed for an attack. If they want to attack the next turn, they need to have a sniper or a scrambler on h6.

If we attack, we are assuming a sniper or a scrambler is on h6. If we dont, we have to make that same assumption to defend.

Sniper!

[Image: nyKo4fPl.jpg]

What should we spawn?

They put their medic on h7.
10-29-2013, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 01:20 PM by Thrutchy.)
If they spawn a scrambler, they can take out the front soldier and our runner. Otherwise, the most they can take out is our front soldier, think. Their units are too separated.

If they spawn a scrambler, we can kill more in response and they will have fewer wits, so i doubt they will do that.

So we just killed 3 units and they probably will only kill one in response. Skipping a spawn may be ok given that. I think we should do one of these:
* no spawn
* runner on spawn
* runner to d8
* unboosted soldier on spawn
* unboosted soldier to e5

They could also use their runner and heavy to kill our front soldier and a spawned unit to kill our runner.
10-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Sniper. Bingo. They should have 9 wits next turn, right?

iPro Clan
10-29-2013, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 01:26 PM by Thrutchy.)
I dont think they will go for our wit. They need to defend.

Right.
10-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Maybe no spawn and move medic to bonus

iPro Clan
10-29-2013, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 01:42 PM by Thrutchy.)
I'm thinking unboosted soldier to e5 (7 wits next turn) or no spawn (10 wits). 7 wits gives 2 unit attack-kills plus a move.

They are have such a unit disadvantage, i dont think they would waste one on the bonus wit that they cant hold, do you?

Turn sent. I just left it as is. No spawn and no more movement. We will have 10 wits next turn unless the jump on our bonus.
10-29-2013, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 01:56 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
Good. Really don't have idea for spawning. Just bank it, will have 10 or 9 wits next turn.

I think they will:
Move runner to h6, use heavy & runner to kill our soldier (2)
Move medic to j4(1)
Spawn, boost, and move a soldier to g8 to kill our runner. (3)
Move the existing soldier back on spawn or toward our bonus.

iPro Clan
10-29-2013, 02:09 PM
I agree that they will do something like that. At least heavy and runner to kill our front soldier.
10-29-2013, 02:20 PM
If they don't protect their spawn, they lose.

iPro Clan