Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Game vs iPro Meeting : iPro discussion
10-06-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 01:37 PM by Thrutchy.)
RE: Good Game "meeting": turn 2, started 10/3 4pm central
This is what it looks like now.

[Image: gefsh4Sl.jpg]

Now, we are still open to any of the other options or something else. Just 7 instead of 8 wits to use.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 02:53 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
I will suggest to move medic to D4, spawn a runner and boost it. Then move it on bonus.

Of course you still can set the trap by move medic to F2 Big Grin

iPro Clan
10-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Any others have an opinion? Since I'm the host and I already started the turn with a suggestion of mine, I'd prefer to go with someone else's top choice (based on the 2hp runner on their bonus). Since this is just turn 2, their are many reasonable options and I'll be agreeable with just about any.

Terence, your top choice is medic->D4; spawn/boost runner -> G2? I'll go with that unless someone says otherwise.
10-07-2013, 06:37 AM
I thought I needed to send a turn within this hour, but we have another day based on the rules.

The longest I'll wait is tomorrow morning central time, since I'll be at work after that.
10-07-2013, 08:12 PM
(10-07-2013 02:23 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Any others have an opinion? Since I'm the host and I already started the turn with a suggestion of mine, I'd prefer to go with someone else's top choice (based on the 2hp runner on their bonus). Since this is just turn 2, their are many reasonable options and I'll be agreeable with just about any.

Terence, your top choice is medic->D4; spawn/boost runner -> G2? I'll go with that unless someone says otherwise.

I actually prefer the case of spawning a soldier, but I am fine with above case because it can save wits. Do want you want, I trust you as we don't have clear plan at this moment.

iPro Clan
10-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Both you and Aaron seemed to prefer a soldier spawn so I went with one that seemed to fit with that first soldier move I made:

[Image: jswSu7Xl.jpg]

We don't have the vision that a runner on bonus would give us, but this isn't too bad.
10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
you finally make a soldier! Big Grin

I would like to say in advance, we should move back our heavy to E3, maybe spawn a runner D6 next turn

iPro Clan
10-11-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 02:17 PM by Thrutchy.)
Good game meeting: turn 4, sent
I didn't see a thing.

Wits unaccounted: 7
Units unaccounted: 1
Glitch grid
Turn 2

[Image: VpqBxu5l.jpg]

Give me your input!
10-11-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Good game meeting: turn 4, started 10/10, noon central
I suggest to move back our heavy to E3, then boost soldier on E4.

two options:

1) spawn a runner and move it to B5 or D6 (to have better vision)
2) just spawn a soldier (to have better unit)

iPro Clan
10-11-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 10:53 PM by Thrutchy.)
RE: Good game meeting: turn 4, started 10/10, noon central
Why move heavy back to E3 now? It has no immediate threat, right?

If we are going to spawn/position a runner, we should do that first. Here are possible runner positions:

B5: good: hidden. bad: only gives a little more vision on the left side and nothing on the right. takes a good scrambler position.

D6: good: excellent vision on the right. bad: visible. reachable with a runner from their spawn or a sniper from G6. only sees I3 on right.

F2: good: hidden, good vision on left and right. bad: adjacent to bonus. takes a good scrambler position.

G3: good: excellent vision on left, right, and even spawn if not blocked. bad: reachable with a runner from their spawn or a sniper from G6.

F3: good: excellent vision on left and right. bad: reachable with a runner from their spawn. adjacent to bonus.

G1: good: good vision on right. hidden. bad: no much vision/range on left (G6). adjacent to spawn.

G2 (after moving heavy): good excellent vision on left and right. hidden from their runner but not a possible soldier on right. bad: reachable with a runner from their spawn. we have to move the heavy first.

On G2 or F3, I think we should consider boosting the runner instead of the solider (we can boost the soldier later since it is next to the medic).

if we spawn a soldier, we should probably boost the new one not the existing one since it is already next to the medic. if we hide the new soldier (including leaving on the spawn), we'll also be hiding the medic boost.