Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPro vs Wolfpack Meeting : iPro discussion
09-12-2013, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 06:42 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
iPro vs Wolfpack Meeting (FvF on Glitch)
A few ST Feedback vs Feedback games for our reference. They are good and interesting to watch. Please give me some comment if you have.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKib9QgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6ZLlAww
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yu5bjAww

Enough wits is important?

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2013, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 01:29 PM by Thrutchy.)
RE: iPro vs Wolfpack Meeting (FvF on Glitch)
Also, the last AvE game was FvF on Glitch:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YlqHsAww
09-13-2013, 01:12 AM
I always disagree to move heavy on bonus.

what do you think if we move existing soldier to bonus, and spawn another solider instead of scrambler in turn 8 in order to save wits?

iPro Clan
09-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Better, but where would you put the spawned soldier? Or don't tell me and we can recreate the game for fun. I'd also like to correct a mistake on turn 7 to see how that might change your decision. jesusfuentesh and I played these sequence of turns more times than I can count.

The interesting thing about this game is that we won with just spawning runners and a scrambler.

I really like all those other games you posted.
09-13-2013, 02:27 AM
Meeting games are super hard to organize well. Lots of pictures help. Has this game started? Has anyone moved?

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
09-13-2013, 03:04 AM
No, it hasn't started yet. Wolfpack hasn't assigned a "captain" yet for this meeting game.

GG did an extremely good job of organizing team America for the 2 AvE games. Although he made the final call on each turn, he stayed fairly neutral throughout each turn and let everyone have a say. I think this kind of teamwork and organization was key to America winning both games. We had a mountain of input for every single turn. If some of you haven't yet, take a look at the America and Eurasia forums (passwords are available in one of the public threads). I hope we can come close to this type of teamwork for our 4 meeting games.

Do you think we are ready to start one of these games? Does everyone have enough bandwidth to give input? If Wolfpack isn't ready, maybe we should ask GoodGame? I think a Wolfpack vs. Diamond meeting already started, so that is why they might not want to start yet.
09-13-2013, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 12:51 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
(09-13-2013 01:48 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Better, but where would you put the spawned soldier? Or don't tell me and we can recreate the game for fun. I'd also like to correct a mistake on turn 7 to see how that might change your decision. jesusfuentesh and I played these sequence of turns more times than I can count.

The interesting thing about this game is that we won with just spawning runners and a scrambler.

I really like all those other games you posted.

Of course I would love to have a game having fun!

Could you also replace the link with a new link?

iPro Clan
09-16-2013, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 12:40 AM by terenceshiu2005.)
iPro vs Wolfpack (Turn1)
I suggest to start our game with wolfpack with below two options. which one is better? Any other suggestion is welcome. Please give me a screen shot if possible.

We will start to discuss the turn 3 immediately when they sent the turn 2, since we are located in different time zone, especially I am in Asia, so I wont wait for the end of day3 to send our turn, probably I will make a final call at the end of day2 and send our turn in day3 (all refer to my time zone)
a) Terence's Style http://i.imgur.com/RVMOnfb.png
b) America Team's Style http://i.imgur.com/VNTw30Z.png
C) 1st turn sniper http://i.imgur.com/z6qU1L3.png

iPro Clan
09-16-2013, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 10:13 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
I start a new thread for turn 1 discussion

iPro vs Wolfpack turn 1

iPro Clan
09-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: iPro vs Wolfpack (Turn1)
I really don't like B. Seems like a wasted wit and poor unit choice, putting us at a disadvantage on turn 1!

Only alternative I can think of is the sniper start. No I can't provide a screen shot Sad. Might not be so great against feedback tho, dangerous if they pull out an early scrambler.

So! I vote a) Terence Style

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League