Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting games from last season
12-14-2013, 05:45 AM
Quitting games from last season
Hello,

I'm in a few EXTREMELY slow moving 2v2 games, one in particular has a guy who takes ~4d to take his turn, and I was wondering if quitting that game would affect my placement for this season. Does anyone know with certainty? I'm getting pretty annoyed, 2v2 is slow paced already without a player taking days to take his turn, every turn.

Also, now that Tilt to Live 2 is out, does anyone know if there is ANY chance there will be new teams coming?? I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 05:49 AM
RE: Quitting games from last season
Yes - any games you have going now will affect your placement, will affect your points for this season, and will affect your hidden ranking.

I know this with 100% certainty. Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
12-14-2013, 05:53 AM
I think they said it was unlikely they'd come up with new teams, because the Veggies are still not perfectly balanced.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
12-14-2013, 07:37 AM
(11-15-2013 02:18 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  Our focus will be on TtL for a while, but we haven't sworn an oath to never make another Outwitters. Though I will say, it's really unlikely we'll add more teams to Outwitters 1. It would be very stupid, financially, since the Veggienauts never broke even.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
12-14-2013, 10:09 AM
Just keep those games going, and hope they time out...

You could always buy the 35 game expansion, then you will have plenty of room for those slow moving games.

GC: TheGreatAnt