Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Grand Final]
05-06-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [13 Players left]
(05-05-2014 04:54 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3NOMwAsM

GG Cor! These were really 3 very close and exciting matches. Thank you for that. I was the one with that bit more luck in the end, which you really need in such a close matchup.

Looks like you can send your aggression against the next one Mag!c! Cool

It`s up to you to decide who will go first on SFI. I`m looking forward to your decision and to our games! Smile

Thanks, Pharma, our games were fun, although the last one was really not well played on my part. I also moved my medic by accident one of the turns, and got kind of flustered by that Tongue But ultimately, my push was not a very good push and my positioning not so great. I was hoping to get some scramblers in the push, hoping you wouldn't expect snipers, but you did a good soldier wall and I didn't get anything soft behind them.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Time for a quick review! - Torbreck - 02-11-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [13 Players left] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 05-06-2014 01:10 AM