Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Grand Final]
04-26-2014, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 08:59 AM by Alvendor.)
RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [16 Players left]
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvJ2VxwoM
Before this game I didn't think it was possible to harass the top wit space, but hifimatlock caught me off guard wit a boosted runner and, I think, get slightly ahead in the beginning. But I defend and counter attack.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvJ2VxwkM
Very slow moving positional game, is FvF on Glitch the new SvS on Peekaboo?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvN34wQkM
Think this is a good example why veggies is not really viable in many match ups. I got outplayed early game (thought it would be a good idea to skip vision, not get a runner and pump soldiers instead) and lost a lot on the first attack. But with a bombshell it is still possible to sit back and turtle hard. The first engage got me wit starved and it was tough to get back control of the wit space. But then when Scallys stabilise the position veggies can't really do anything.

GG hifimatlock

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Time for a quick review! - Torbreck - 02-11-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [16 Players left] - Alvendor - 04-26-2014 08:39 AM