Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Grand Final]
01-01-2014, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 08:59 AM by Torbreck.)
RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Registrations Full]
Hello fellow Witters... Happy New Year from Australia!

As noted above the quota of 80 players has now been filled. As it stands at present with Wildt4lon withdrawing the last space was taking by MariBK.

patrickpeng168 I haven't got you on the list as you didn't provide your GCID and in addition the #35 Rank you quoted was for another player already registered so I don't really have anything to go on here. If you can correct that I'm happy to place you as the first alternate.

The following players are currently on the stand-by list (in order).

xanaq
Nezoshins
S59200
chezedude
wbgoldsmith
sancho*panza
ZepRamble
Furged
rackel j

HOWEVER!!!!!! The intent of this tourney was not to be exclusive and keep people out - rather the quota of 80 players was intended to be a realistic managable number for registrations. If there is still significant interest and a further 7 people register their details in the next 24 hours (i.e.. a total of 16 ) then we will expand the list to 96 (by increasing the size of the pools from 5 to 6) all other aspects of the tourney will remain the same and there would be no further extensions beyond this.

I will also in the next 24 hours be announcing the terms for the Mystery prize - I would urge TheGense and others not to despair when looking at the list as this prize is not going to go to anyone at the top of the list.

Cheers,
Torbreck.

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Registrations Full] - Torbreck - 01-01-2014 08:42 AM
Time for a quick review! - Torbreck - 02-11-2014, 10:16 PM