Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Play Fast Tourney?
01-07-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: Play Fast Tourney?
(01-07-2014 03:19 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Solution #3: Don't close Outwitters. Stare at your games queue and refresh the screen whenever it is going to sleep. Once you have a turn to play, play it immediately. Resume screen staring.

Whenever I play someone who plays their turns immediately after I send mine, I think they are doing this. It's an interesting visual Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 04:28 AM
(01-07-2014 03:21 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 03:19 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Solution #3: Don't close Outwitters. Stare at your games queue and refresh the screen whenever it is going to sleep. Once you have a turn to play, play it immediately. Resume screen staring.

Whenever I play someone who plays their turns immediately after I send mine, I think they are doing this. It's an interesting visual Smile

Angel

[Image: sig.png]
01-07-2014, 04:33 AM
Hahaha, yes - you are one of them Wink

I don't get notifications for my turns, though, so I'm sure that makes a difference.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-07-2014, 04:36 AM
I occasionally will get notifications, though it seems to be hit or miss. I basically just check periodically to see if I have any turns though.

01-07-2014, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 04:47 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
I often get notifications of a turn available after I have already sent the turn, so then I think I have another turn available and I check, only to find that I do not. Angry

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2014, 05:00 AM
I'd join for sure if you host it Blush

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
02-28-2014, 05:16 AM
(01-07-2014 03:21 AM).Memories. Wrote:  

I actually sometimes do that, most recently when there were 6-8 games going on at once where my opponent was on. Every time I moved, another game would pop up to take its place. If there were no games to move in, I thought, "This is impossible" and proceeded to refresh like a madman.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

02-28-2014, 10:05 PM
I am in.

Only thing I can think of is whether people have the slots open to play 10 games at once
03-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Sign me up? I got a new phone and playing isn't absolutely painful. (Lag and crashes on old device)
New name though: Great Wolf Sif

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Sign me up!