Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideas for new Features
07-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Ideas for new Features
I have two ideas I´d like to submit to see if they can came throw.

1. Is place a FLAG of the country the person is, so when we´re playing we know where the person is from and also it can then be ranked victories for countries and etc.

2. A friend league match. In this league I will invite my friends from facebook, email etc and only my friends will be ranked. This way I can play and compete with friends only too, it would be a lot of fun to see it.

Hope to see any of the ideas implemented.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 07:46 AM
RE: Ideas for new Features
I like the flag idea. Like have it waving on top of the base Smile
Maybe not a friend league match thing, but FB/Twitter integration would be cool. That way you could see the ranks of your friends and invite them through FB or GC
07-12-2012, 09:14 AM
A friend league match? In other words a private tournament? I'm pretty sure you can organize something with your buddies to have a draw and an elimination or w/e you want.
07-12-2012, 12:02 PM
(07-12-2012 07:43 AM)getuliojr Wrote:  2. A friend league match. In this league I will invite my friends from facebook, email etc and only my friends will be ranked. This way I can play and compete with friends only too, it would be a lot of fun to see it.

Hope to see any of the ideas implemented.

Personally I would love this idea. It would be great if you could set up mini leagues with friends and play round-robins against everyone else.
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Did you just not read my post? I'm pretty sure you could set this up yourself on pen and paper or notes for your idevice...
07-12-2012, 12:20 PM
(07-12-2012 12:08 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Did you just not read my post? I'm pretty sure you could set this up yourself on pen and paper or notes for your idevice...

Why the heck would you want to do that when it could be saved for you easily. Your question is the same as asking why we are playing this game on an Ipad when we could play it on a board...
07-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Cause fog of war doesn't run on a board.
07-12-2012, 12:52 PM
I think both of these features are a great idea and doesn't sound like it would be as difficult to implement or change balance.

While you could do it all by hand, why would you want to? Also it would be difficult calculating how many points to award for loss/win. The paper think is workable but i think misses or ignores the point of the suggestion.
07-12-2012, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 12:56 PM by Fluffysox.)
(07-12-2012 12:20 PM)aureo11 Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 12:08 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Did you just not read my post? I'm pretty sure you could set this up yourself on pen and paper or notes for your idevice...

Why the heck would you want to do that when it could be saved for you easily. Your question is the same as asking why we are playing this game on an Ipad when we could play it on a board...

I'm just saying you could, because the developers have alot of things to work on and this is one of those things that are for when the game is balanced and bug free.
(07-12-2012 12:33 PM)N135 Wrote:  Cause fog of war doesn't run on a board.

I lol'd Big Grin
07-12-2012, 01:10 PM
(07-12-2012 07:43 AM)getuliojr Wrote:  1. Is place a FLAG of the country the person is, so when we´re playing we know where the person is from and also it can then be ranked victories for countries and etc.

Building on that, maybe have the option to play a game from your country so that the time zone doesn't stuff everything up? I've already had a few games that are taking forever just because we're awake at different times.