Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a simple idea balancing bramble and bombshell
11-23-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: a simple idea balancing bramble and bombshell
(11-20-2013 12:45 PM)didgeralien Wrote:  Not even sure why thorn gets this advantage. Is it just to encourage people to play using veggies? Also, why only bs, or am I wrong about that?

VvS is really a big problem for me, either as scally or veggie: it's either too easy and make me feel guilty as scally, or impossible on most of the maps as veggie.

Basically, 2 soldiers & 1 bs will shut down most of thorn rush. And 2-3 bs means gg for veggie.
And there is almost 0 chance for veggie vs scally on small maps like ski or peekaboo.

I could be wrong, but I do feel veggie vs adorable is sorta even on most of the maps. And similar for feedback. Maybe not equal, but close enough.

Even at the old days when thorn still has 3 hp, my win ratio against veggie was still about 50%, of course that's not against those top players, so maybe not that convincing.

So that's why i come through this idea, just a minor balance between VvS, nothing else will be affected.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 09:43 AM
The phrasing changed to long range seems like a very reasonable way to execute this

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
11-23-2013, 11:17 AM
then adorable will be nerfed against veggie
11-24-2013, 05:35 AM
(11-20-2013 01:00 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  lol I'm just hoping since ttl2 is out and it's possible that outwitters might be updated sometime in the future.

Didn't Alex and Adam say that they are expecting a new season to come out and possibly work on new teams?

I was pretty surprised he said work on new teams, I still don't believe it however they said it so they must have something in mind.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
11-25-2013, 09:54 PM
(11-24-2013 05:35 AM)(Rone) Wrote:  
(11-20-2013 01:00 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  lol I'm just hoping since ttl2 is out and it's possible that outwitters might be updated sometime in the future.

Didn't Alex and Adam say that they are expecting a new season to come out and possibly work on new teams?

I was pretty surprised he said work on new teams, I still don't believe it however they said it so they must have something in mind.

Working on and creating are totally different things.

You can come up with ideas and concepts all you want, but putting them into production is a totally different thing. I think he was just saying that he was messing around with a few possibilities that may happen or will likely not.

GC: TheGreatAnt
11-26-2013, 07:44 AM
(11-24-2013 05:35 AM)(Rone) Wrote:  

Heres what he said
(11-15-2013 02:18 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  Our focus will be on TtL for a while, but we haven't sworn an oath to never make another Outwitters. Though I will say, it's really unlikely we'll add more teams to Outwitters 1. It would be very stupid, financially, since the Veggienauts never broke even.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…