Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utilizing Kickstarter to upgrade Outwitters?
11-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Heart Utilizing Kickstarter to upgrade Outwitters?
Money seemed to be the main problem for Outwitters to continue growing, why not let the Outwitters community help out too? Perhaps with enough funds, some help, and a little incentive, Outwitters can have a revival.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 06:34 PM by CombatEX.)
RE: Utilizing Kickstarter to upgrade Outwitters?
This was suggested a few months ago (6 or 7?) but didn't really get anywhere. At any rate, I'd definitely back an Outwitters kickstarter if it ever happens but I doubt we'll see one. Alex said in the past that Outwitters was never meant to be a "forever in development" game. I think OML has moved on now and the most we can hope for is an Outwitters 2. Of course if Alex or Adam want to comment for themselves that would be nice as I might be mistaken or things may have changed (half a year is a long time).

The main thing that I would like to back would be a PC port as this is probably the single best way to expand the potential player base and subsequently the longevity of this amazing game. I know I have a ton of friends who would play but simply can't due to the requisite iPhone/iPad needed to play.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Well, a kickstarter for an upcoming outwitters 2 would be damn awesome and relevant, right?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
11-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Would be great!

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
11-17-2013, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 09:19 AM by brayton.)
I believe that in the Podcast or whatever it was they commented on Kickstarter. That does seem like a good way for Adam to get his small fleet of helicopters...

Apart from that, what if there was a donation button on the website....so we can be stingy enough that Kickstarter doesnt get that 5%...

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]