Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best team?
10-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Wink Best team?
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm wondering which team you guys think is best because I'm gonna buy one, or maybe all of them Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: Best team?
I think scallywags, adorables, and feedback are all equally good. The veggies are a little harder to use in my opinion. Though I'd recommend trying them all out in friendly matches to see which one you like best! I like adorables and feedback and my friend who just started playing prefers the scallywags, so everyone's different.

Super-Titan 1v1, 2v2 with jesusfuentesh
10-28-2013, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 10:37 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
(10-28-2013 10:29 AM)Bunnery Wrote:  Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm wondering which team you guys think is best because I'm gonna buy one, or maybe all of them Smile

If you can, buy all of them. It's very fun playing with all of them.

But if you can only buy one, I'd say buy the Adorables

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2013, 10:37 AM
I agree veggies are my least favorite. Feedback is my favorite.
10-28-2013, 10:42 AM
I'd definitely suggest buying the Uber pack. Even if you pick a preferred team to play with now (which is a good idea as you move up the ranks) it can be very helpful to have access to all the other teams so you can try them out and understand how they work so you can play better against them.

Also if you get involved in tourneys (which I recommend - it's a lot of fun) then often you will need to have access to all teams to be able to play (depending on the rules of the comp)

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
10-28-2013, 10:43 AM
(10-28-2013 10:34 AM)fruit slicing master Wrote:  Though I'd recommend trying them all out in friendly matches to see which one you like best!

You can't do that without buying the teams

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-28-2013, 10:44 AM
It depends what you want.

I assume you've been playing Scallywags. It is not a bad team, it's just harder to be aggressive with.

Adorables gives you a lot of versatility and has a huge potential for pick-offs and a surprising ending.

Feedback, IMO, is the most fun: the ability to change the game offensively and defensively in a split second is almost unmatched.

Veggienauts is different, the playstyle I see most viable right now is a quick bramble in which the bramble can cause quite a few skirmishes and harass of the enemy team. I do agree that this is a hard playstyle to get used to.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Anyways, I think Feedback is good to start with, but as you move up you will want to use Adorables, since Feedback can't beat a BS turtler, but Adorables is well-rounded, and with 3 mobis you can stop a BS turtler.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-28-2013, 10:46 AM
(10-28-2013 10:45 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Anyways, I think Feedback is good to start with, but as you move up you will want to use Adorables, since Feedback can't beat a BS turtler, but Adorables is well-rounded, and with 3 mobis you can stop a BS turtler.

I disagree:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJi9rwgM

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-28-2013, 10:48 AM
(10-28-2013 10:43 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 10:34 AM)fruit slicing master Wrote:  Though I'd recommend trying them all out in friendly matches to see which one you like best!

You can't do that without buying the teams

I know buddy. I was referring with that comment that it would be worth it to get the uber pack that comes with all the teams

Super-Titan 1v1, 2v2 with jesusfuentesh