Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament [Winner: sky1988611]
11-21-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament
I got your PIN,finally!
but what can I do with that? lol

(11-17-2013 08:02 PM)Kenneth Wrote:  
(11-17-2013 07:29 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  right behind QuantumApocalypse who can hold on to his top spot, but just barely.

Oh plz. Tongue I'm working on Alex's challenge of around 79 million too Smile Plenty of points on my debit card. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone got my PIN.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 09:35 AM
As if busting through the 100m barrier on Classic Mode wasn't enough, sky1988611 just quadrupled his score to 429,455,413 - which was most likely a 20 minute game with a best multiplier of x100 (the maximum). And as if that wasn't already insane enough, he also went 9 figures on Code Red with 101,362,592.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2013, 10:03 AM
He's calling everyone a scrub right about now.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
11-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks to Adam featuring this Tournament on the OML Blog, a lot of new names popped up during this update. And all of them want a piece of the action (and sky's lead).

A special mention goes out to newcomer "Jo5hman", the defending Almost Not Quite the Best Tilt to Live Player on Earth*.

Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
11-24-2013, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 09:43 PM by Kamikaze28.)
sky is definitely not resting on his laurels: he increased his Code Red score to 149,767,347. There are also almost half a dozen new participants.

In other news: I have improved my workflow for updating the leaderboards (yay, Python). It is now a lot less effort than before and the output is way tidier. One consequence of this is that now every participant will be listed, even if he/she has no score in either discipline. This might give you a sense of who's still out there…

Edit: I've fixed the Python script so that now only existing scores (i. e. >0) are listed.

11-25-2013, 08:27 AM
CharKour significantly increased his Code Red score to 36,250,550 and jumps to #3 in the overall ranking.

In other news: I further tweaked the Python script which formats all the leaderboards to easily handle additional disciplines. So, once the "new Gametype" is released, there is nothing stopping me from organizing an inaugural tournament.

11-26-2013, 01:07 AM
mh8800 almost triples his Code Red score which brings him to #2 in the overall ranking despite his comparatively low Classic Mode score.

They are coming for you, sky...

11-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Tip: you can maneuver your smoking and destroyed self to the revive (which becomes 30% after a successful revive), 10%, and 20% areas in the bullseye?

This tip has probably already been tipped. If so color me red.

didgeralien
[Image: sig.png]
...winter is coming...
11-26-2013, 07:28 PM
And we have a new big player in town! China March Helendog barely snatches the lead in Classic Mode away from sky with a score of 434,681,612 which catapults him to #2 in the overall ranking. China March Helendog also snatches the lead away from QuantumApocalypse for the longest Game Center ID ;-)

11-27-2013, 09:50 AM
China March Helendog is not content with just leading Classic Mode and is now going after the lead in Code Red as well and with a score of 76,983,947 he/she places solidly on #3 in Code Red and further cements his/her #2 rank overall.