Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament [Winner: sky1988611]
11-28-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament
Akkete makes quite a jump in the Classic Mode ranking by more than doubling his previous score to 36,730,905.

Also: Since there was no feedback whatsoever on the topic of closing sign-ups on December 1st, I have decided to go ahead with it. The number of participants is already higher than the last Tournament and we already have some pretty high scores in the lead. I wanted to give all of you enough time (i. e. 2 weeks) to polish your scores for the final showdown without anyone swooping in and snatching fame and glory away from you. So if you want to have more competition or if you are still convincing people to enter, you have 3 days left until sign-ups close. But don't worry - with the workflow I have developed during this Tournament, future ones are more likely.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 07:37 AM
mh8800 joins the 9-digit club with his Classic Mode score of 188,634,891 which puts him on #4 in this discipline.

Also, the Tournament probably got its last participant with The Babylonian. I say "probably" because there are still a few hours left before the sign-ups close.

Now it is time to look at the leaderboards and either despair and curl up into a ball or bust out the big scores. There are 2 weeks left on the clock!

Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
12-02-2013, 11:56 PM
mh8800 is not just content with a 9-figure score on Classic Mode, so he just took the lead from China March Helendog with a score of 453,926,377. This puts him on #2 with a clear target: ending sky's long standing lead.

12-04-2013, 04:56 AM
China March Helendog is clearly not happy with mh8800 taking the lead in Classic Mode and swiftly retaliates with a new top score of 477,250,321. mh meanwhile goes 9-figures on Code Red with a new top score of 171,791,063.

12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Leaderboards have been updated. Also, I'd like to repeat an edit that I made to the opening post concerning the latest update and Old School Mode:

Update (December 4th): Even though the latest update brought Old School mode to Classic Mode and Code Red, this tournament remains as it is. That is to say, only Classic Mode and Code Red (without Old School mode) will be consiedered.

Otherwise, you are free to update and enjoy the flexibility of adjustable tilt sensitivity.

Now go and break out the big scores ;-)

12-08-2013, 07:33 PM
sky reconquers the lead in Code Red with the Game Center wide top score of 416,495,637. I'm at a loss for words to describe this.

12-10-2013, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 08:01 PM by s951736.)
I was get a good score on classic mode yesterday,and got #1 on gamecenter rank,
but the record is gone today,my score on gamecenter was disappear..
here is the printscreen on gamecenter yesterday:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3357....43.01.png

and attachment is my game result printscreen.

I guess I have to spend some time to reach this score again..

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
12-10-2013, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 09:41 PM by Kamikaze28.)
sky: could be that your score was thought to be fraudulent. As far as I know, Game Center should still have it but it will take some manual action from the devs to acknowledge the score as being genuine.
As soon as your score shows up in Game Center I will add it with the next update.

Meanwhile, jamatz improved in both disciplines and China March Helendog joined the prestigious 9-digit-club on Code Red.

12-10-2013, 09:54 PM
(12-10-2013 09:31 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  sky: could be that your score was thought to be fraudulent. As far as I know, Game Center should still have it but it will take some manual action from the devs to acknowledge the score as being genuine.

ok then..I'm not cheating at all.
I play it on my iPhone 5,and which is not JailBreaked.
maybe I should wrote a mail to Alex later =(

attachment is a printscreen in the middle of that game,(I afraid of game crash so I used to do it when I get nice score)
hope dev can reference this and believe that I'm not cheating.
Anyway, thank u Kamikaze28,and I have fun with this tournament=)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-12-2013, 03:41 PM
this may be a stupid question, but how is it that im 40th on the Classic leaderboard, 28th on the code red leadersboard, but im 41st overall? Tongue

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!