Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
03-11-2014, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 06:49 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [Winner: Doodat]
He timed out, what do you want me to do? He didn't even time out by any tournament rules, he timed out by the game itself. If he doesn't respond within 4 days, even though he knew he was in the finale of this tourney, that means he is inactive. I don't see why I should have set deadlines, in this case. 23swarm said he would send the games "very soon", so I was like "okay, nice". I had no reason to set up a deadline because it appeared that everything went fine. And damn, it is a finale, so both players should obviously be active. Then I see today that 23swarm actually disapeared. It's not up to me, it was up to him, now the decision is taken. Adding a deadline is pointless, the time out already happened. Smile

I already have explained my point of view on this, and I won't change it. Other players do agree with me. When you sign up in a tournament, that means you will play, show sign of life. If, for some reasons, you can't, then tell it. That's what other plays did, and everything went fine. Obviously people have lives, and we can't blame one for this. But you can't blame the tournament organizer who actually wants the tournament to go on to take decision over people who are not there. 23swarm didn't reply to doodat by any mean, he didn't send a game back to apologize, I haven't been pm'ed for anything. That means he is inactive. So Doodat wins by forfeit. I understand your concern, but what is happening here is pretty clear.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [Winner: Doodat] - Mag!cGuy - 03-11-2014 06:44 AM