Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
03-11-2014, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 06:40 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [Winner: Doodat]
Actually I think you (Mag!c) should've set a deadline before making a final decision. I know maybe you are in a hurry because Elite tourney has finished, but making a decision this way looks very rough IMO.

In fact, I might contact and message him.

(03-11-2014 06:22 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Why should he be given an opportunity when he made no effort to communicate with anyone else on the forums that he would've been busy? Or at least even with Doodat in one of the games that Doodat started with him?

Why should Magic make a decision without posting a official deadline so their friends let him know just in case there is something happening in real life.

Doodat is my friend and so is 23swarm. But defenitely making a decision without saying anything before is very very rough.

In sports, warnings are usually given when there is a case like this.

For example in Ukraine and Venezuela there has been going on many sabotage cases in The Internet because of political affairs. I don't know where he's from but.. I'll send him an email and try to contact him... It's just I really see it unfair buddies.

Swift decisions have been criticized in the last tourneys and when they come up moderators have usually given chances or stated a official deadline, having consideration with both sides.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [Winner: Doodat] - jesusfuentesh - 03-11-2014 06:22 AM