Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
01-04-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
(01-03-2014 11:20 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  An update of the situation:

Jamay and I talked a lot by mail, and now everything is fine. Smile I had said she overreacted, but I actually did 100 times worse by behaving as I did. I find it sad that another argument started by my fault, but, as I told her, we learn of our errors, and I can say that this argument is the very last. Misunderstandings easily happen on forums, and solving them calmly is what has to be done, instead of getting frustrated directly.

Though, she won't come back in the tournament, even though she would love to. She is going to be busy, and there are things happening to her that prevent her from being commited enough to Outwitters. Sad

That means, amoffett and doodat go to the next round. I'm going to upload the brackets in a few minutes, so, stay tuned, and start your games asap! Smile

I'll start a new argument^^...... Stop saying that mostly everything was your fault. It was not. I was quite sensible too. Merci to S592000 who helped solving this arguing puzzle by being a nice mediator two days ago.

Bravo to Amoffett and Doodat Smile. See you in another tournament....I hope soon. Heart

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Jamay235 - 01-04-2014 12:04 AM