Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
01-01-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
(01-01-2014 12:59 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  she doesn't understand what I say and blames me for stuff that doesn't exist. I didn't judge her, I didn't criticize her, I didn't say anything, and afterwards I hear that I put words in people's mouth, that I give lessons, that what I think is unneeded, etc. I'm tired to be criticized for no reason. I send a friendly message and I receive the opposite. That just shows we can't get along, we don't interprate things the same way.
The way she answered is unacceptable to me, because what she said had nothing to do in this conversation, so better not talk anymore instead of arguing and trash talking because of very huge misunderstandings.
Claiming I did this to force her to go public is another sad statement that shows she absolutely gets everything I do and say the wrongest way possible. She is not a bad person, far from it, but she thinks I am (or she seems so, which comes to the same) and I can't do anything against it.

I can move on. Np. He didn't yet. And I would really like to.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Jamay235 - 01-01-2014 08:53 AM