Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
01-01-2014, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 08:17 AM by S592000.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
Mag!c, if I read the original message nothing wrong was said in terms of the way to say things. It's a little harsh, yes, but the content reflects her perception. There's nothing insulting. If I receive this kind of message and I think I don't deserve this message, well I will just say it to the person. That's all. You may not like it ok. Expressing that you don't like something is not arguing. It's being human.

Everything you are mentionning comes after saying she's violent and after putting her on the ignore list. She expresses the fact she didn't like something in one little sentence. It's not about being wrong or not, about being bad or good, it's about saying our own truth. On her last post she said that doors were open for peace etc. What I just read it's words and words again to continue arguing. Except the last part.

She never said that you did that to force her to come public by putting her on the ignore list. I'm reading and there's nothing. But yes you told her that she's violent and then you put her on the ignore list. So yes the only way to answer to you would be to go public. It's logic. So yes I would feel forced too. (Et tu connais de plus la raison de sa semi-pause Outwitters, d'en faire un plat public, ce n'était pas super).

On this forum, a lot of people told you worst thing than that (I just read them) and you reacted with energy if I can say (it's human), but never that far. I'm questionning myself why. You are the one saying you two don't get along. She's not saying that. And I don't think you both are arguing for months. What I can read on the forum, is two people getting along. Why this different reaction when it's her?

It's a first step to don't ignore her. I won't say bravo though. Some people told me don't mind, he's 16. Being 16 is not a good reason. You can get on my nerves like she's getting on yours and probably you are getting on her nerves. It doesn't mean we all feel that way permanently and that I don't like you. It's being human and learning to deal with that is living in a community, even a virtual one. Not stopping everything now would mean that maybe you won't like each other forever. I had problems with you in the past, you know it. You told me harsh things. You said sorry and I then tried to know you better. The "war" ended.

I'm realizing by writing all this, that I'm the one giving lessons. It doesn't matter. I think it was time to do it. Happy New Year!

GCID: S59200 Gifted League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - S592000 - 01-01-2014 08:07 AM