Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
12-31-2013, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 07:48 AM by Jamay235.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
Thanks guys. Sorry I can't.

It could have been a small arguing thing yes. Not anymore. When someone closes you the door for discussion and closes the option of "peace", you can't just continue like nothing happened. And more when he's the one responsible of the tourney. His way of translating things are false. I never use hate or words like that. Hate in French is haïr. What I use is déteste which is often use for dislike in French as there are no dislike verb in French. I never said that I didn't care about what he thinks. "Je me passerais de ce que tu penses" refers in the context to: I would appreciate not receiving opinions about what you think I should think. Not to mention the polite big paragraph before. Also when he wrotes that I'm aggressive in French... Aggressive in French is pejorative like being violent. In English you can use it when you're talking of a job interview for example. Try to be aggressive in French in a job interview and police will arrive soon :-). So what he said it's not that I was aggressive but more violent. This is what I wrote (the sentence that put me in his ignore list)

"Je me passerais de ce que tu penses. Je ne suis pas d'accord. Je déteste ce genre de leçons c'est irritant. Merci."

This is my last explanation. I needed to explain myself one last time as I don't like when words are not put into context and are deformed. Talking about sensibility, I'm asking myself.... Every time someone explodes like a ticking bomb reacting excessively is in my point of view being very sensible. This wasn't my case here. I don't feel bad about anything I've said, even if I would have been open to understand the other one point of view and make peace (even if there was no reason for "war" in my point of view again).

That being said, I think he and I had a good relationship on this forum since our first argument months ago. And I don't see a valid reason to do what he did or said.

Concerning this tourney, well everyone of you will agree that it will be simpler to manage it without me. And it's true. No ties etc... Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the tourney and gl to all. Heart

Outwitters is about having fun and I'm no more having fun on this tourney.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Jamay235 - 12-31-2013 06:21 AM