Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
12-30-2013, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 04:28 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
You invent the problems where there aren't. I told you everything was fine, I told you I understood what was happening to you, I didn't disqualify you. All of this kindly.

And just because I added it was normal that some people and I thought you were forfeiting from this tourney too, here is your answer:

"I don't care of what you think. I dont agree. I hate that kind of lesson, it's irritating."

Nothing to add, over and out.

- - - -

Anyway, here is the format of the final phase!

1st of Group 1 meets 2nd of Group 3.
2nd of Group 1 meets 1st of Group 3.
1st of G2 meets 2nd of G4.
2nd of G2 meets 1st of G4.

The quarterfinale will be bo1, and will happen on Long Nine.
The semifinale will be bo3, and will happen on Reaper. The name at the top of the match on brackets is P1 twice. You aren't allowed to play a race more than once.
The finale will be bo5, and will happen on Glitch. An extra rule is that you are obliged to play with each race. For the 5th match, you may choose the race you want. The name at the top of the match on the brackets is P1 thrice.

The winner of the finale phase will have a room at the Season 3 of the Elite Championship, so, give your best guys!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 04:30 AM
(12-30-2013 04:09 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You invent the problems where there aren't. I told you everything was fine, I told you I understood what was happening to you, I didn't disqualify you. All of this kindly.

And just because I added it was normal that some people and I thought you were forfeiting from this tourney too, here is your answer:

"I don't care of what you think. I dont agree. I hate that kind of lesson, it's irritating."

Nothing to add, over and out.

First of all you had no valid reasons to disqualify me, so it's not a kind gesture, it's normal. And again from French to English you are changing my words and putting them out of context. I still think what I said, though, whatever is your point of view, it's not a reason to put me in the ignore list when you rate +++ a guy like cleverleague. Am I harassing you? Did I insult you? No. I only said what I didn't like about the way you talked to me. Everything was fine. You may not appreciate, it's ok. Forcing me to go public (by putting me in the ignore list) to explaining myself ....it's excessive and it won't be the first time.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
12-30-2013, 04:35 AM
Why can't we all just get along! Jamay, he misunderstood you and you misunderstood him! Mag!c, you forced her to go public! You're both wrong, just apologize and move on.

12-30-2013, 04:39 AM
This is ridiculous.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
12-30-2013, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 04:46 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
lol, I didn't force you to come here, I just don't wanna talk with you anymore since WHATEVER I say is wrong to you. CleverLeague was way more fun than you. You didn't like the way I talked? Okay, so because I'm quite bored that you wanna make me appear as the bad one here, let's do some translation.

"Hey!

Désolé pour ton [...], bon courage Blush

Je comprend tout à fait, et c'est pour ça que même si je ne l'ai pas précisé sur le topic, je ne t'ai pas disqualifié du tournoi, je t'ai "juste" compté la défaite contre amofett. Donc, si jamais infinitepure perd contre Vazke, tu joueras les tiebreakers Smile
Après il est vrai que si tu déclares forfait sur un tournoi, il n'est pas incongru de penser que tu ne vas plus jouer aux autres tournois non plus ^^ "

Which can be translated (and you can't deny it) by:

"Hey!

Sorry for your [...], good luck Blush

I totally understand, and that's why, even if I didn't say so in the topic, I didn't disqualify you from the tourney, I "only" declared your loss against amofett. So, if infinitepure loses against Vazke, you will play the tiebreakers. Smile
Though, it's true that if you forfeit from a tournament, it's not incongruous to think that you won't play at the other tourney either ^^"

Period. I'm not responsible of your sensibility, that's why you are on my ignore list. You are in this list because I'm incredibly annoyed to argue for absolutely no reason. Just wanted to make things clear with this post, but it is the very last one that I even adress to you. Don't even answer, this topic isn't made for that.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

12-30-2013, 05:28 AM
You can disqualify me now. I'm tired of this. It's childish. My answer to that was very fine and gentle. You just put one sentence of it. No insults, nothing. I have other matters really more important than dealing with ridiculous thing like yes forcing me to go public to explain myself to you after you said I was aggressive. I remember when you "quit" the groups tourney and I was the one who came to you gently to come back. So saying that everything you say is perceived wrong because of "my sensibility" is again putting thoughts in my mind that you really don't know. This is annoying. Gl to Doodat and Amoffett :-)

12-30-2013, 05:35 AM
Jamay, I would caution you against that. You may be thinking in the moment. I would recommend you waiting a bit to consider whether you wish to miss out on your chance at being in the elite tourney.

12-30-2013, 06:44 AM
Jamay, it would mean a lot if you can stay.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
12-31-2013, 03:56 AM
Please stay Jamay! You have a chance to win and that shouldn't be forfeited because of small disputes. We'll miss out on so much if you leave! Although it is still your decision...

12-31-2013, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 07:48 AM by Jamay235.)
Thanks guys. Sorry I can't.

It could have been a small arguing thing yes. Not anymore. When someone closes you the door for discussion and closes the option of "peace", you can't just continue like nothing happened. And more when he's the one responsible of the tourney. His way of translating things are false. I never use hate or words like that. Hate in French is haïr. What I use is déteste which is often use for dislike in French as there are no dislike verb in French. I never said that I didn't care about what he thinks. "Je me passerais de ce que tu penses" refers in the context to: I would appreciate not receiving opinions about what you think I should think. Not to mention the polite big paragraph before. Also when he wrotes that I'm aggressive in French... Aggressive in French is pejorative like being violent. In English you can use it when you're talking of a job interview for example. Try to be aggressive in French in a job interview and police will arrive soon :-). So what he said it's not that I was aggressive but more violent. This is what I wrote (the sentence that put me in his ignore list)

"Je me passerais de ce que tu penses. Je ne suis pas d'accord. Je déteste ce genre de leçons c'est irritant. Merci."

This is my last explanation. I needed to explain myself one last time as I don't like when words are not put into context and are deformed. Talking about sensibility, I'm asking myself.... Every time someone explodes like a ticking bomb reacting excessively is in my point of view being very sensible. This wasn't my case here. I don't feel bad about anything I've said, even if I would have been open to understand the other one point of view and make peace (even if there was no reason for "war" in my point of view again).

That being said, I think he and I had a good relationship on this forum since our first argument months ago. And I don't see a valid reason to do what he did or said.

Concerning this tourney, well everyone of you will agree that it will be simpler to manage it without me. And it's true. No ties etc... Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the tourney and gl to all. Heart

Outwitters is about having fun and I'm no more having fun on this tourney.