Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
12-30-2013, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 04:46 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
lol, I didn't force you to come here, I just don't wanna talk with you anymore since WHATEVER I say is wrong to you. CleverLeague was way more fun than you. You didn't like the way I talked? Okay, so because I'm quite bored that you wanna make me appear as the bad one here, let's do some translation.

"Hey!

Désolé pour ton [...], bon courage Blush

Je comprend tout à fait, et c'est pour ça que même si je ne l'ai pas précisé sur le topic, je ne t'ai pas disqualifié du tournoi, je t'ai "juste" compté la défaite contre amofett. Donc, si jamais infinitepure perd contre Vazke, tu joueras les tiebreakers Smile
Après il est vrai que si tu déclares forfait sur un tournoi, il n'est pas incongru de penser que tu ne vas plus jouer aux autres tournois non plus ^^ "

Which can be translated (and you can't deny it) by:

"Hey!

Sorry for your [...], good luck Blush

I totally understand, and that's why, even if I didn't say so in the topic, I didn't disqualify you from the tourney, I "only" declared your loss against amofett. So, if infinitepure loses against Vazke, you will play the tiebreakers. Smile
Though, it's true that if you forfeit from a tournament, it's not incongruous to think that you won't play at the other tourney either ^^"

Period. I'm not responsible of your sensibility, that's why you are on my ignore list. You are in this list because I'm incredibly annoyed to argue for absolutely no reason. Just wanted to make things clear with this post, but it is the very last one that I even adress to you. Don't even answer, this topic isn't made for that.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-30-2013 04:45 AM