Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
12-30-2013, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 04:28 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
You invent the problems where there aren't. I told you everything was fine, I told you I understood what was happening to you, I didn't disqualify you. All of this kindly.

And just because I added it was normal that some people and I thought you were forfeiting from this tourney too, here is your answer:

"I don't care of what you think. I dont agree. I hate that kind of lesson, it's irritating."

Nothing to add, over and out.

- - - -

Anyway, here is the format of the final phase!

1st of Group 1 meets 2nd of Group 3.
2nd of Group 1 meets 1st of Group 3.
1st of G2 meets 2nd of G4.
2nd of G2 meets 1st of G4.

The quarterfinale will be bo1, and will happen on Long Nine.
The semifinale will be bo3, and will happen on Reaper. The name at the top of the match on brackets is P1 twice. You aren't allowed to play a race more than once.
The finale will be bo5, and will happen on Glitch. An extra rule is that you are obliged to play with each race. For the 5th match, you may choose the race you want. The name at the top of the match on the brackets is P1 thrice.

The winner of the finale phase will have a room at the Season 3 of the Elite Championship, so, give your best guys!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-30-2013 04:09 AM