Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
12-07-2013, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 02:21 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
So, group 2 is gonna see a huge tie happening.

I at first thought about fixing it with the head-to-head system, but it happenned that Husky beat spacechef, who beat lawtai, who beat Husky. And maybe S592000 is also gonna be in the party.

If he isn't, I think it will happen this way: each of you three will play against each other twice, on the same map, each one being P1 and P2 (maps will be decided). The one who got the most wins goes to the elimination round. If, after that, there is still not a clear winner, well.. we will see. Big Grin

If S59200 is also in the tiebreaker, then all of you will play against each other once, on different maps for each battle. There will be a ranking, and after that we will see how we are gonna proceed. I don't want to do the turn-based elimination, that means the quickest win goes to the next phase, because I don't find it fair and this tiebreaker is important.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-07-2013 02:20 AM