Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
11-27-2013, 06:12 AM
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
(11-27-2013 05:27 AM).Memories. Wrote:  Jesus just beat me, so the only game I need to play is P2 against dudedaniel.

You must have missed an earlier post saying dudedaniel got disqualified from the tourney. So you have no more matches left. Smile

(11-26-2013 05:52 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  Is Flarp55 still in this? He's only played two games, and i've yet to get on invite a month later.

He is a teammate so I can say he is quite active, but I wonder why he hasn't started his matches yet. I will ask him to start his games as soon as possible otherwise he will get disqualified too.

(11-26-2013 04:04 AM)22swarm Wrote:  Yes I also lost to wildtalon and I don't believe it was ever reported but I could be wrong

Thank you for your honesty!

(11-26-2013 03:13 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  I don't think he posted the replay, but Canyon357 defeated me late last week. Leaves me with only a 3-5 finish at best, assuming two things: 1- I get an invite at some point from Flarp55; 2- I win that match. It was on Sweetie Plains and most of the game took place before the good advice I received from some of you about how best to play that board. Without looking at the replay which may never surface now, I can say he played quite well and never let me recover from some early mistakes, and then he took full advantage of some later mistakes over near the bottom right wit point to seal the game. Nicely done - Canyon357, if you have the replay, please post it here.

Thank you too.

(11-26-2013 11:55 AM)23swarm Wrote:  I am still waiting on invites from canyon357 and flarp55. Am I supposed to send them a message or something?

Canyon is active, so I will ask you to be P1 in your game against him. And it would be cool if you could tell him to start his game against fraukfeud (if he hasn't yet). Thanks!

All brackets are updated.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-27-2013 06:12 AM