Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
11-02-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
(11-02-2013 07:30 PM)Payton227 Wrote:  No, I wasn't complaining about the format, just saying that I knew I would get crushed but thought it would be one and done. I only have like 130 total points so I am pretty bad at this. Not even sure why I am in gifted league but I lose way more than I win since I was put there. It is like his name doesn't exist, but it is 257 in one place on here and 357 in another. I found a guy with Canyon357 with no space but he wouldn't answer me that he was the right player.

If I don't play him will it mess up the scoring for him compared to people who did play and beat me? If not, then I really don't care if I find him or not.

What Mag!c wrote is so true. I will just add that whatever happens, you'll learn a lot in this tournament by playing. I might be the last on my group, still, it doesn't matter, I'll try to give my best even with the Super Titan player. Watching ST replays on OSN before a match might give you an idea how to play it. Or play it like you feel it if you prefer. You'll still learn a lot after if you ask people to comment on your games. You can only improve :-)

Btw, I'm a little late to start my matches. I'll try to do the more I can before Sunday.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Jamay235 - 11-02-2013 09:06 PM