Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
11-02-2013, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 06:49 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
Hello payton!

Well, the format/rules had been decided even before the sign ups were opened, so before signing up you could have checked the first post of this topic to know where you'd be going Smile I agree though that most of outwitters tourneys are single elimination format and not round robin one, but I have chosen round robin because everyone plays more matches and the whole tourney ends way more quickly.

But, you feel underconfident about your skills, am I wrong? Don't play with the idea that you are gonna lose, because that's how you really are going to lose Tongue
Concentrate more when you play your turns, spend a bit more of time thinking, and make sure you crush everyone facing you! You have to be motivated if you wanna improve ^^ And if you don't understand a loss, don't hesitate to ask in the discussion thread feedbacks about your play.

What is the message appearing when you wanna invite canyon?

(11-02-2013 01:13 PM)fruit slicing master Wrote:  Sorry guys. I'm still here. I'll try and get most of my games going before Sunday

As soon as you show you are here, it's fine! Smile

By the way everyone, I will make a suggestion about the finale format of this tourney:

The two best of each group will be qualified into a single elimination bracket. The seeds won't be random, for example the first of group 1 will meet the second of group 3, and so on.
The round of 8 will be bo3 (best of three: that means you play against your opponent three times on the same map, and the one winning two games wins the whole match), the semi-finale will also be bo3, and the finale bo5.

Any suggestion/better idea? Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-02-2013 06:44 PM