Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
11-01-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
Thanks doodat. I have to be honest jamay, your own interests are not what I take into account when I try to solve a real problem. Because you now play on a map you don't like, my decision is bad?

What would have consulting people changed? As I already said, there was no other solution. I am not happy to mess up people's planning you know. As I already said aswell, and as random task justly repeated, waiting more would have let people play more turns of games that would anyway have to be cancelled, which is even more problematic.

You also should say "I" instead of "we". I don't know anyone spending hours thinking about his strategy following his opponent's level/play style, except some like pharmafan or LER4T. It's not needed to do so, but if you want to do it, okay! Just don't blame me for that please. I can't manage the tourney to please every single preference of each participant, and some players had way more serious matchmaking problem due to myself. I apologized several times, now let's get the ball rolling and play the tourney which will now have no problem anymore.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-01-2013 02:03 AM