Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
10-31-2013, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 09:33 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
So, to make the whole tourney simpler and to ensure there won't be many problems due to a mistake from myself, the tournaments completely restarts.

All results will be removed, I will shuffle the seed again to make most of players meet on different maps, won't change any P1/P2 stuff.

You have to cancel all your on-going games, and directly start your new matches. Since, as xerozen said, there is no cash prize, I don't think there is any particular harm done as for the results being cancelled.

Have fun everyone, and sorry for the inconvenience! Blush Gifted League Master League

As for our two anonymous: I found a "ASUsux" on OSN, which has 99% of chances to be the new nickname of asuSUCKS, so you can try to invite this id. Smile

I sent a PM to jehmonkey to ask him what was his id was, since I can't tell from OSN what could be his gc id.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 10-31-2013 09:23 PM