Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
10-31-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 05:33 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
(10-31-2013 01:06 PM)Midview2000 Wrote:  Just an FYI to Chas3r926... There are specific maps and positions to each round. In our match we weren't supposed to play peekaboo and I was supposed to start it. In no way do I want to play over as he definitely won, just want to make sure people are aware of specificity of map and match starter. Midview2000

You are absolutely right, you were supposed to play on long nine being P1. It has nothing to do with my modifications on the brackets since I only changed a half of the foundry matches. Thus, chas3r's victory is cancelled and you have to start the game. Thank you for pointing it out!

Wait, Husky, a matchup on another round changed too? What the heck have I done... I should try features before launching the tourney and not when the touney started. So, I don't know what happened for chas3r VS midview, I guess chas3r did right because it was the previous matchup.

Ok so:

If your match has already started, finish it. I will simply report in the brackets who won, not caring about the map or who was P1/P2. If your match has not started, do what the new brackets say. So, husky, it will be weird but you have to start your third foundry match as P1.

Edit: I'm very tempted to restart the tournament. I have made a mistake and the problems will continue to come because of challonge's complicated management... What do you guys think? A lot of matches already ended, but I feel like restarting on good bases is better.

As for JEHmonkey and asuSUCKS, I will send them PM and try to understand what's going on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 10-31-2013 05:28 PM