Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
10-30-2013, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2013 08:01 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
I'm sorry! I strangely forgot to do it for the group 3, so you are the only one having this problem. Since you already finished your match, I can't change anything anymore, because I can only swap position at round 1! P2 is the hardest on foundry, so you will improve even more Big Grin

edit: omg I absolutely don't know what happened but all my changes I did on the foundry games actually got cancelled. It was not only for group 3, but for all group, so now I know I didn't forget to do it for 22swarm but a bug happened. Sad

I will make the changes again, so I will ask you guys to cancel your foundry games and start them again with you new matchups IF you are concerned by the change. Indeed, 2 matches over 4 haven't been modified. I won't swap the players for group 3 though, because one match already finished.

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience, I hope now everything will be running smoothly Smile

Also, you can view the matches directly from the brackets, by clicking on the little square surrounded by a green line and clicking on the attachement!

asuSUCKS, the login you told is indeed not correct. Smile

re-edit: oookay, so I'm finding out the swaping feature actually doesn't work. -.- When I click "start the tournament", challonge changes again the brackets for round 1. And I understand why, that's because challonge wants everyone to meet everyone, and not two players to meet twice, which is legit. So, I don't know how to do so that everyone is P1 and P2, thus, there will be two players per group who won't be at each side. Sorry! And sorry again for the ones who got their matchups changed for finally no reason.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 10-30-2013 07:20 PM