Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug for a week..no games appear in game list
10-25-2013, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 05:43 PM by joebalaji.)
Bug Bug for a week..no games appear in game list
Everything went well for me in this game for 2weeks since I started to play..I was a newbie then I liked the game and bought uber pack and game limit extension and in few days I got a problem now..tat is if I open the game I don't have any game in the game list where I had 35 games..n now by no chance I could retrieve it..I uninstalled and reinstalled no use..and installed the game in another device and tried to login through the same game centre id n still I get no active games..and if I try to join a game..it shows me an error as "error joining the game" like tat..I can't play this game or either I can't retrieve my money too it's really bad..help me to play the game or return back my purchase..

P.s: sorry for my bad English.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Bug for a week..no games appear in game list
I have never heard about this bug!

Seems it doesn't come from the fact you weren't logged in game center, I don't understand. It looks like you have no wifi or 3G network, but it's obviously not the case. Maybe you can try the "restore purchase" button!

To understand better where the problem comes from, you can create another profile on game center, and open the app, and see if it happens again. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-26-2013, 12:03 AM
(10-25-2013 05:41 PM)joebalaji Wrote:  Everything went well for me in this game for 2weeks since I started to play..I was a newbie then I liked the game and bought uber pack and game limit extension and in few days I got a problem now..tat is if I open the game I don't have any game in the game list where I had 35 games..n now by no chance I could retrieve it..I uninstalled and reinstalled no use..and installed the game in another device and tried to login through the same game centre id n still I get no active games..and if I try to join a game..it shows me an error as "error joining the game" like tat..I can't play this game or either I can't retrieve my money too it's really bad..help me to play the game or return back my purchase..

P.s: sorry for my bad English.

I have had these bugs at varying times:

1. Have you started any games when you didn't have any games on your game list? If so, and it shows the "No Active Games," then you can try deleting your app from the opened app list. Double click home button -> Hold your outwitters icon down until it starts moving -> click the red minus sign above it.

2. It might be your Internet on your phone. My phone does this frequently when it can't get Internet. It'll just show that and not do anything.

3. The only time I got the "error joining game" thing is when I try to make a friendly game (and get impatient), or when I don't have Internet.

My main guess is that your phone (I'm assuming) is having trouble connecting to the Internet. Other than that, I really don't know.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-27-2013, 09:21 AM
Once, the game was loading and loading and loading and i waited. When it stopped, there were no games and at the profile section, instead of my gc name, it said null

When i went to game center to launch from there, only the white background loaded. When i went to gc in Settings, it was was endlessly loading. I killed the app and restarted but both didn't workso i had to wait for gc to work again.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
10-27-2013, 10:57 AM
it does that from time to time. try again later

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-28-2013, 11:11 PM
I have this bug when the internet connection is not good enough.